Monday, November 14, 2011

TRIAL EXAMINATI0N 2011 > describe your life as a student :)


      My name is Ruby.I'm 17 years old.I've live at Teluk Intan.I stay with my family and my grandmother.My family  take care of my grandmother because she was sick in the village.I have a big family and I have nine siblings.I love them so much.My parents send their children to school.And I go to school because my parents want to see their children to be succesfull.

      At school, I become a kind student.So, I want to tell about my life as a student.The first time I'll went to school,my age was seven years old.I'm was very afraid because at the school,there was many students and teachers.At the time, I'll tried to have a friend.I thought I had pushed my feeling about being afraid because my mother said,if want to be successful, I have to be a brave person in my life.My parents said I was to become a perfect student and kind because this is the way to be a succesfull person in life.

     Now,I'm 17 years old.This year, I have a big examination,SPM. I think I will study hard and get a good result for SPM. My life as a student is very tiring.But I love this time.I have much trouble,I have to fight.

     Every m0rning, I must wake up and shower.And then, I must put on a uniform to go to the school.My mother will make me a breakfast every morning.Then,if I back from the school,my mother will make me lunch for me.My mother can cook whatever I want.Because of this, I love my mother.

     To be a successful, I will stay up at night to read my books.In this way, I don't forget about all I have studied in class.I must finish my homework if my teacher give it to me.In class, I must give respond to my teacher.If I have anyfree time, I must read some books for revision.

      At home, I must have a time for study and rest.If I don't have time for rest, I can be tired and then can't study or read books.As a result, I will not have the mood for studying.Sometime, I have to take care about my health.I must spend time for jogging.I have to eat many vegetables and fruits for my health.

      I must have a class or tuition to increase my knowledge.Tuition class makes me have the best things in life.Because this is a way for me to be successfull.My mother takes me to tuition class.My parents don't want me to fail in examination.I'll try to do the best for my parents and I. I'm very happy because my teachers and friends can help me if I don't know about something or topic.


      My parents said to me, I'm not a children anymore.I'm now a girl and woman and have a feeling about love for a person.I think it is difficult.But oneday, a boy had saved me from a bad boy at the hospital.At that time, I'll went to the hospital because I want take some pills and vitamins for my health.But I was very afraid because there was a bad boy.The kind boy who had saved me is a clever student.
     
   Now,the clever student become friends with me.He is Ammar.He always helps me with my study.My parents want to know him.Ammar has come to my house to help me if I want to study the essay of english subject.But he comes if he has a free time.My parents like and not angry at him for being friends with me.But sometime, I think about him.Do I have feelings for him ? No, I don't think so.It is because I want to study and make a good result for my life.So, I just want Ammar to be friend with me.I'm happy because I have a kind friend like him.

      Lastly, I think I will study first and get a excellent for my future.I will use very good tips to be successfull.I went to be happy and make my parents happy with me.Beside that, I will try to do my best in my life. 


p/s :.true st0ry in my life ~

2 comments:

  1. It's nice!! I really love it! you did this very well <3

    ReplyDelete